This site is community and social project to build a more resiliant Tri-Cities (by example) and us to help win the war against small business.
This is a social site that’s built to create a movement towards a resilient and productive Tri-Cities. There are things I love about this community and we’re going to showcase the good and we’re here to help.
Here’s what we believe:
- We have to celebrate every business that is moving our community in the right direction.
- All work has dignity.
- We must work to businesses that add value and have a net trade surplus with the world.
- All of this has to happen organically; begging or bribing a corporation to bring in a warehouse is risky: it may harm our community.
- We must free ourselves from dependence on Hanford, and PNNL to become resilient. We need to leverage the brains that they bring productively.
- We must eliminate the grifters, grant-seeks and rent seekers and build our community in an honest way.
- We must learn and teach the skills that grow businesses.
- This movement starts with one person and spreads from there.
- We must default to freedom in almost every situation: a non-consensual economy creates massive risk.
- We must be kind to everyone in every instance.
I’m CJ Patrick…a tech and agency vet.
I’m a tech and agency veteran that built the SaaS product Flowtility and sold it to Telestream in 2015, I sold my agency Simplifilm in 2018. I’ve been involved with other SaaS businesses and I’m here to help.